Friday, May 25, 2007

War Plan

Welcome to genocide, brothers and sisters!
Just think of the fun we’re going to have.

Mike’s got the helium balloons on order,
Tricia has three microbrew kegs reserved.
I’m not sure, but I think Clem’s bringing
West Virginia moonshine.

Hell, maybe I’ll pick up a veggie tray,
cocktail weenies.

Oh man, can you feel it?
Doesn’t it make you want to jump up?

Punch
the
sky.

What’s that you say? How’s this maneuver going to get pulled off?
I’m glad you asked. Well, you see, it hopefully will go something like this,
mix two parts luck, a pinch of subliminal patriotic-pop-music-horse-shit,
a warm dash of organic propaganda smiles, and

unrestrained force (optional).

Good news,
Clem is
bringing
the moonshine!

Have you ever had some? Oh, man does it have
a pleasant scorching personality,

a lasting first impression.

Pardon me, but it seems
I’ve deviated from the goal.

Where were we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home